Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all X-rays films from other groups or hospitals
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: download a new patient registration form - [pdf - 3 page form]
- If you are returning for a follow-up visit: download follow-up visit form [pdf]
Quickly and conveniently obtain forms from our office. To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may bring your completed forms to the office at the time of your visit.
You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.